Friday 24 November 2017

December Daily Preparation

Last year I prepared my December Daily book ahead of time and found that to be most useful.  Many of the pages didn't stay the same but it's so much easier each day to see things in the pockets rather than be faced with choices of page layout etc.

I've pretty much stayed with the same colour scheme as last year - black, white, grey and pale blue.  This year there is the odd splash of red.   I didn't order the main kit from Ali Edwards.  Instead I ordered the Mini Kit designed by Paislee Press, the 6x8 Text Album , the 4x6 Stamp Set by Jasmine Jones, the Black and White Journal Card Set, the Religious Journal Card Set, the Chipboard Numbers Set and the Multi-Sized Stars Craft Die.  I've also included some bits left over from last year.

Here are my pages ready to go.  The numbers aren't stuck down yet so I can put them somewhere on the double page layout.









I had a spare set of 8x3" acetate monthly dividers from my One Little Word kit.  The original set I ordered had a fault so I was sent another set.  I cut the months off the top and used them here.



















December Daily ends on December 25th but I quite like to do right up to the end of the month.



The month is rushing past and there's only a week until I start filling this in.  Where has the year gone!

Thanks for joining me today
Bernice


1 comment:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.