Wednesday 30 March 2016

Glimpses of Jesus 13

Glimpses of Jesus in the Old Testament is a year long bible study written by Simon Clay of Jubilee Church Solihull.   You can join in at any time.

Today's post is about the curse of the Cross in Deuteronomy 21:22-23.

I did an even more simple drawing than last week!  Using the Stabilo pencil again, I sketched the three crosses.   I used a wet brush again for the shading.  I wrote Blessing with a Pitt Brush Pen which I also used for the red cross through the word Law and for the blood drops.  The word blessing doesn't stand out much so I may go round it with a white pen.


Do have a look back through the posts on the Glimpses of Jesus blog where you will find links to other people's art and poetry.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.