Thursday 14 May 2015

Thankful Thursday

I am taking part in Thankful Thursdays - an original meme from His Kingdom Come.

This week's theme is being thankful for the people in our lives.   I am thankful for all my friends and family but these people in particular.

The person I am most thankful for every day is my husband, Roger. But really thankful today as we celebrate our 32nd Wedding Anniversary.
This was our 25th Wedding Anniversary

Our wonderful son, Andy, who is handsome, thoughtful and wise (and somewhat more bigheaded now if he reads this!)  We are so proud of him.

Next, the most beautiful woman - inside and out - our daughter-in-heart, Andy's wife Naomi.   We are extremely proud of her.   She is amazing.

And lastly today - this wonderful couple - Naomi's parents - Kenny & Betsy.  Their hospitality knows no bounds.  Their house is my second home.

 Who are you thankful for in your life?

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


3 comments:

  1. We are having very similar Thankful Thursdays! Today is also our 32nd Anniversary, our oldest son is named Andy and we have a wonderful daughter-in-heart who is such a blessing. So, Happy Anniversary and thank you for all of your inspiring work you so willingly share. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun that you and Tamara have so much in common!
    We'll be celebrating out 32 in late summer -- and I was thinking to day while traveling in the car [out / town work, it's my life , ha] just how thankful I am for my sweetheart and how he loves me so completely.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.