Friday 7 November 2014

Advent in November: Day 7

Welcome to Advent in November.  The inspiration for this blog post can be found here.   Information about how I started my tags can be found here and here and my Advent Journal here.

This tag had been dry embossed using an embossing folder and the Cuttlebug.   I added the colour to the raised parts using Pan Pastels.   I added the number and inked the edges of the tag.

I used the same angel stamp and inked the edges of the cut up verse.

I assembled the tag adding some washi tape and inking the edges.

The two sides.

Advent Journal
Day 7

I wrote my journaling on the file card.


Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.