Monday 5 May 2014

Practising Gratitude day 2: Be Positive

For 21 days in May I am running an art challenge blog called The Art of Practising Gratitude.  Today's post is here.  On my blog I am showing what I did in response to the blog post.

Today's art challenge was to print with bubblewrap.  I randomly applied Distress Ink directly from the pad to the bubblewrap and pressed it down on the page.

On the right hand side I only printed on small sections of the page.

I stamped the words be positive and added the Bible verse.

I drew round some of the printed circles with black, white and silver pens.  I drew the dotted line around the edge of the pages and added my journaling.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying all the techniques in the blog and bubble wrap printing is one of my favorites.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.