Friday 7 March 2014

Aren't these yummy?

A friend of mine owns an Etsy shop, Stash Panache, where she makes buttons as scrapbooking embellishments.  Here is a set currently in the shop.

As I am doing my One Little Word in my moleskine planner I asked Lisa if she would make me a set of 2D designs that I could print out and stick in my book.  Lisa will be launching this new format as Panache Prints.  I am so excited by what she designed for me.   So excited, I ordered two sets:


And here they are cut out

And one already glued into my planner.

The joy of them is that I can make them as big or as small as I like, print them out as many times as I like, and they won't make a dent in my book.

If you would like to order some personalised Boutique Buttons or Panache Prints go to Stash Panache and send Lisa a message.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



3 comments:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.