Thursday 7 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 7

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Experience.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques using Ranger Distress products.

I watched the video on using re-inkers and put some colours down on the sheet.  They came somewhat stronger and browner than I had hoped.  If you don't have any re-inkers you can do the same technique by swiping your ink pad onto the mat.

I used a blending tool to put some Distress ink on the large white space.

It was still a bit too bold and brown so I sprayed some White Linen Dylusions ink through a stencil.

I added the title, verse and quote and used butterfly stickers.

I wrote my journaling along the path the butterflies are taking!

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you journaled between the butterflies. Super page.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.