Sunday 17 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 17

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Occasions.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques using stamps.

I taped the stencil to my journal and used Distress Inks with a blending tool to make the pattern.

Which looked like this.

I stamped with Archival Ink and a selection of stamps but not through every shape.

I added the quote, the verse and the title.  I journaled in the largest shape.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.