Friday 19 July 2013

Passport to Art Day 19

If you want to join in with making an altered book through the month of July click through to the Passport to Art challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt.  On the last day of our Virtual Journey we are visiting Philadelphia and Laodicea.  The challenge is to put a border round the page.

I decided to leave the double folded part in the middle and to make a pocket on the next page in the same way I did yesterday.

I put gesso and distress ink on the page.  I used a Kaisercraft crackle stamp to put maplike marks on the page.   I printed the foot as a border around the page.

For the tag, I stamped the crackle stamp and then inked with Picked Raspberry.  I used the same colour through the arrow stencil and then used the crown stamp I made the other day.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

1 comment:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.