Sunday 19 July 2009

What am I up to?

Well, it certainly hasn't been posting on here!!!

I'm taking part in three Circle Journals on UKS and two swaps. The swaps are nearly at an end now. Next week I should be posting the 'gardens' I've made for the 'In this garden' swap.





This one is a fairy garden.

I also belong to Scrapbooking from the Inside Out ~ an American Kit Club ~ where we scrap on a given emotion or personal theme each month. This month's theme is Strength. We get given 6 or 7 challenges within the month for layouts. The journaling can become very personal which is why most of mine is hidden journaling :)



For this layout I set myself a personal challenge of making the journaling the main focus rather than the photos.

2 comments:

  1. That fairy garden is just lovely! I've still not taken the plunge and signed up to SFTIO - but I absolutely love the idea of it and it's top of my "must have lit" list!

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that fairy garden is gorgeous!!! I love it! SOOO prety!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.