Friday 10 February 2017

Adventures 3, 4 & 5

It's been a bit dark and miserable here in the Midlands and I haven't got out and about much.  As a consequence the calls to adventure 3 & 4 didn't get done in the weeks they were allocated to.

#calltoadventure3 challenged us to be open to what photographs came to us: Let go and surrender to life as it happens.  Not much happened although I did tidy my craft space.  This was the only photo I took that I considered fitted the brief.  I saw this sunrise from the kitchen window.

#calltoadventure 4 suggested going out for a walk with no destination in mind and no expectations of the photos you will take.  I didn't go out anywhere so didn't work with this but instead combined it with #calltoadventure5.

We went to Evenley Wood to see the snowdrops - so already knowing that there would be snowdrops to photograph which hardly fitted the #4 brief.  However I just followed wherever Roger led through the 60 acre woodland.   I'll share most of the photos from there on Monday.

However here are one or two to be going on with!



#calltoadventure5 was to try something that we would normally shy away from.  I will always wait patiently, and sometimes impatiently, for people to move out of the way so that I can take a photo.  So I tried taking photos with people whilst we were walking round the wood.



Admittedly I was snatching shots of these people rather than making a study of them.  I also tried some in black and white.



Come back on Monday to see my snowdrops in colour.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



2 comments:

  1. The weather here has not been very helpful in completing the assignments either! You've been very creative working through the difficulties and getting some great images! Gorgeous sunrise and I love the snowdrops. What a beautiful area you walk through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, I like that you included the people in your photo, I usually wait for then to moved out the view too. I have managed to complete the theme each week do far, but shore in sharing these. I hope you are enjoying the course as much as I am. Great spots of the snowdrops, I must go out too see them.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.