Friday 13 January 2017

Did I finish?

Yes I did!

I continued in my December Daily binder up to December 31st.

On the right one picture for each of December 26th, 27th, 28th and 29th

On the left the wedding we went to on December 30th and then just a plan for December 31st.  We watched Jools Holland but had red wine!

And on the back - drumroll please - my word for 2017

I have done One Little Word with Ali Edwards with varying success over the years.  This time when I signed up for the class I ordered the kit as well.  I thought maybe I would keep up with the class if I didn't have to think so much!





So, not only did I finish December Daily for the whole month, I have finished all of the January prompt for One Little Word.

Go me!

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



2 comments:

  1. Well done you, especially in finishing so prompt when you had family with you over Christmas. The journal looks lovely and week be a keepsake off a special time. Keep to the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.