Wednesday 12 October 2016

Glimpses of Jesus 41

Glimpses of Jesus in the Old Testament is a year long bible study written by Simon Clay of Jubilee Church Solihull.   You can join in at any time.

Today's post is about the prophecy in Isaiah 61 which Jesus reads out at the beginning of his ministry (Luke 4).

I love this passageand so I decided I would print it out and put it into my journal.  I was thinking of doing fancy things with it on the computer but then decided to keep it simple.  I took a photograph of the oak tree in my next door neighbour's garden and put the Bible verses over the top using Publisher.


Do have a look back through the posts on the Glimpses of Jesus blog where you will find links to other people's art and poetry.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

1 comment:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.