Monday 27 June 2016

Print & Dye

Last week I went on a Print & Dye workshop at Littleheath Barn.

I took along my Artfull-Attaché as inspiration for the colours I wanted to use.

In the morning we printed with dye mixed with manutex.






In the afternoon we dyed plain fabrics - although we could Shibori techniques if we wanted to.  However mine have come out quite pale so I haven't photographed them.

I also took some drawings to be made into Thermofax screens.  I traced the birds form my photos and then John made them into screens.  Here I've printed onto fabric.


I'm really rather excited about them!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like a great workshop. I like how your prints and thermofax screens turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely fun you had. All of these turned out great. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.