Sunday 8 May 2016

Art-full Attache Update

At last I have started work on the Art-Full Attache class I told you about last month.   The class is full of excellent how-to videos.

I have done the front cover.

I have done the first part of each set of pages to make 3 signatures.  I used variegated thread and my new-to-me sewing machine although I don't think I've got the tension right.

I used some of the gelli prints I made as part of the pages.


There's lots more to do to these pages yet before I can start using the journal for the purpose I have in mind.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


1 comment:

  1. I really like the texture of these pages. Are they thick? Have you showed what you did with them yet? Sorry if I missed that.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.