Tuesday 1 December 2015

Expectation & Waiting

The day before yesterday was the first Sunday in Advent which saw the start of an Advent Study on His Kingdom Come.   It is available to everyone - you don't have to be a member of the community.  Although it would be great if you joined.  It's not too late to take part.

I decided to continue in my Take Me Deeper Dylusions journal.  I decided I would use half a page for each day and counted how many pages I had left.  The Advent study is 27 individual prompts.  I worked out I didn't have enough pages left so I added in 3 extra pages using washi tape to hinge the pages.

I have already done my art for December 17th and 19th as I have written the devotions for that day.  My journal pages look like this:

The study could be done as a tag book, as a written journal - in any creative way you choose.

Why not join us at His Kingdom Come.  You can read about preparing for the study here.

I will be sharing my pages from time to time.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


1 comment:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.