Sunday 16 August 2015

More Scavenger Hunt photos

You will be relieved to know there are a lot less photos in this post than the owl post.

I am doing quite well with the scavenger hunt and only have 4 more to find.

I found a couple of version of #11 which I have already published.
#11 A cellular tower or a television satellite dish


#8 Someone plugged into 'social media'

#10 A College or University

 #17 At least 2 people wearing matching outfits or uniforms

I also found this one for #17

#13 A merry-go-round or carousel

Alternative B: Someone holding an umbrella     Here are 3 in a row.

So now, I'm just looking for #4 people playing a board game, #7 a turtle, #18 an overloaded vehicle and Alternative C: A rocking chair.

I rather think this is a tortoise:

And this is an overloaded front seat rather than the whole vehicle.

I've still got a few weeks to find the rest so I'll keep on looking.

Thanks for stopping by
Bernice


1 comment:

  1. Finding an umbrella picture was never going to be a problem for those of us in the UK was it?!
    Some good finds here.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.