Tuesday 24 March 2015

Tulip Book

So yesterday I mentioned my 'Tulip' Book.  This is a class by Ineke Berlyn.

I dyed and printed the fabrics at a workshop at Ineke's studio and then tore the calico up to make the book.  It's called a 'Tulip' Book because that was the theme Ineke used for her class sample!

The dyed and printed calico.

Some of the 'pages' sewn together

These next two photos show the stitching I did at the crop on Sunday.


And this is the 'page' I have left to finish.

I love using fabric that I've made myself.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bernice, I agree there is nothing more satisfying than making something completely yourself and your own. The colours are really warm and I wish I could have done the course with you, it makes me want to get out my fabrics and play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! I mean, REALLY COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.