Thursday 21 August 2014

6: Honouring Leaders part 1

Today is the sixth of eight sessions from the Bible Study in 1 Corinthians called A Culture of Honour.    On this blog I shall be posting about my creative response to each session.   Session 6 is called Honouring Leaders.

I am using the same techniques and stamps and inks on each page as described for session 1.

Stencilled

Stamped

Tissue tape added and then the journaling.

Today's jounraling prompts included:


What name have you given yourself?   What name has God given you?

My given name - Bernice - comes from the Greek name Berenike (where we also get the Nike brand name from).  Berenike means Bringer of Victory.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.