Thursday 7 August 2014

2: A Culture of Honour part 1

Today is the second of eight sessions from the Bible Study in 1 Corinthians called A Culture of Honour.    On this blog I shall be posting about my creative response to each session.   Session 2 is called A Culture of Honour.

I used the same techniques in my journal as last time.

Here are my two pages with the thin coat of gesso.

As before I stencilled with the blackberry acrylic paint.

And stamped with the Distress Ink.

I didn't like how the orange Archival Ink looked so I used Distress Ink this time.  I also added some washi tape.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



 

2 comments:

  1. Amen Bernice! He IS honored when we honor Him! He is so worthy of ALL our praise and I love how you praised Him with this spread! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire your faith. I believe in God, but have always wanted to understand my faith more personally like you do. (if that makes sense?) I' in total agreement with Miss Felicia above. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.