Sunday 18 May 2014

Laughter, song & dance

One of the tasks from the Gifts of Imperfection course was to make a playlist of songs and an album cover to go with it.

We were supposed to find songs that authentically spoke to us!  However I'm not sure that's the case with all my songs.  And we had 5 categories to match up.  How do you choose 5 songs from the vast repertoire out there?  And the list might change from week to week or even day to day!

But here's the selection I made with the album cover.

1. A song that lifts me up.


2. A song I love to dance to



3.  A song I want to sing along to



4.  A song to get me through the tough times



5. A feisty song



What songs would you choose?

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice




2 comments:

  1. Id cheat and include more than five. They would also just be the ones that fit those categories today as what I listen too changes all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you may, in the future, do an art journal challenge based on the Gifts of Imperfection?

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.