Thursday 28 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 28

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Zero-tolerance.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques using water based media.

I sprayed Dylusions inks over the page and put scrunched up cling film over it.

I didn't get much result the first time - I don't think I had the page wet enough so I did it again and yuou can just see the marks it made.  I inked through the stencil with Distress Inks.

And again at the top right.

I put on the title, the verse and the quote.

This left me with a large space.  I put down some washi tape to make lines for the journaling and then wrote between the lines.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.