Thursday 24 October 2013

October's Party

The art challenge on 12 Months in View today is to make a page inspired by the poem October's Party.

I had cut some leaves from paper and some acetate packaging at the beginning of September and I still had some of them.   I put them randomly on the journal page.

I sprayed inks over the page and then removed the leaf masks.  You could do this with actual leaves.

I printed out the poem on the inside of a brown envelope.  I made myself a leaf shape and cut out the words in the leaf shape.

I stuck the paper leaves down on the page.

And then the printed leaves.

I used letters from my stash for the title.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

1 comment:

  1. Terrific, Bernice! I live in Kansas, USA and believe me -we do have LOTS of beautiful, flying leaves! I love autumn and tahnks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.