Tuesday 7 February 2012

Letter Love

I have started a new online class with Joanne Sharpe called Letter Love 101.

It called for the use of a composition notebook and I had just the one.  When I was last in Florida, Laleina (my daughter-in-law's niece) asked her Mum to buy me this:

And when I had coloured it in:




So it is just the right notebook for practising lettering in.

First of all I gathered together all the black pens that I have:
I've still had to order some more because I don't have any Copic pens.

Here are some of the exercises using the pens:



















3 comments:

  1. beautiful Bernice - I'm taking that class too! I'm also taking a live drawing class so haven't started that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm awestruck by just how many black pens you have!

    I'm also extremely jealous of your wonderful lettering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea - and I thought I had a lot of pens!!!
    Also love your woven effect calendar page - missed that post!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.